eVolution Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game results, and the ugly mess that followed:

2 posters

Go down

Game results, and the ugly mess that followed: Empty Game results, and the ugly mess that followed:

Post  eV-G|K41N Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 pm

DEL EvoLution Ga... 5h 18m ago K41N: will be looking for your captain in the cybergamers room at 6.45pm AEDT to arrange host.

DEL EvoLution Ga... 3h 42m ago K41N: have hosted. have left messages in main chat. game starts at 7pm with our without MR.

DEL EvoLution Ga... 3h 30m ago K41N: gg. no1 showed up. no effort to contact.
MR 2h 29m ago liyilun_1987: we won!!! we said we got 1 mate going back to china and they said and we are only late for 5 minutes, plus they are not full then too! and they said fine and we play a game. we rape them hard!i got replay! and i m shocked they submitted this

DEL EvoLution Ga... 2h 4m ago K41N: yes, we did lose hard. but we said you cant use an unregistered player. we had to use subs coz our players were there on time, then left once the game hadnt started. u said just play for fun, and i started.
up to moderators.

MR 2h ago liyilun_1987: ?????wth....i said if u care i can find 1 mate. that sub we find matters to the match? this is just a place to communicate with each other? no? And we are late for no more than 5 minute

DEL EvoLution Ga... 1h 53m ago K41N: ur to contact me at 6:45, not 7:05 pm
our guys had places to be

DEL EvoLution Ga... 1h 52m ago K41N: to be honest i dont care how its scored, but u shouldnt be allowed to recruit players if your team are not there. you have 8 players and could only get 4 in the game, 15 mins after it was to start.
Admin 1h 52m ago Oza64: Are you FOB liyilun because i can make no sense of what you are saying.. make more sense or im afraid im going to have to give this one to EvoLution

DEL EvoLution Ga... 1h 48m ago K41N: if there are any issues, just challenge us again. im happy to play again, hopefully on time and with all our guys.

MR 1h 43m ago liyilun_1987: what do u mean by FOB,the thing is We were there at cybergamer room at 7:05, and some teammates went back to China, so we just find 1 friend to sub for us. They did mention he is not in our lineup, but we said this is not really such a serious match or tournament, so we asked if its ok for and they just started. The game is very easy for us, think we can even win this with 4 players. And they didnt mentioned anything about they are going to submit that they win.

MR 1h 40m ago liyilun_1987: i dont care~~ just look down on you guys...

Admin 1h 18m ago Visual: There seems to be some major misunderstanding. If your game is to be played at 7:00pm you turn up at 7:00pm. You have 15 mins extra time so if you are not in the channel ready to play by 7:15pm the opposite team can take the FF win. You are not allowed to use a player who is not registered on your teams roster. But, if the other team agrees then you may. On this point you are both disagreeing as well. I would recommend you re-read the rules so you are clear on both these points. I suggest either a re-match or cancel the game altogether.

MR 1h 8m ago liyilun_1987: i agree on whatever solution, we all ready by 7:05, and apparently , we both got 1 player not on the roster. I think starting the match means agreed?

DEL EvoLution Ga... 17m 30s ago K41N: all our players were on the roster... they werent our starting line up but all were registered.

im keen for just a rematch, or no game.
i dont know where it says were to wait 15 mins after but thats good to know. we were kept for 1 and a half hours one day which is y we follow the rules so closely now.
im keen to just have another game some time. again, up to admin
DEL EvoLution Ga... 16m 4s ago K41N: our understanding when starting the game was that we were just playing for fun, as we had already pointed out, u were playing an unregistered player. thats y we started the game.

again, im fine with a rematch, a loss, or a win. really up to admin and you.

DEL EvoLution Ga... 3m 23s ago K41N: # 2.3. Teams must contact each other 15 minutes before the match time. This MUST be done by using the Garena - War3 RPG - Oceania - Cybergamer Room.

# 2.4. The teams have to contact each other before the match time, after this you have 15 minutes to get your team in the hosted game. You may deviate from this if the other team agrees.

# 2.5. No limit of rostered players per team. Players allowed to play are only those who are on your team roster labelled as member or captain. Ineligible players are prohibited to play.

those were the rules we were going on. just to show where we are coming from. again, were are not worried about outcome. u win, we challenge you again latter, we win, u destroy us again latter.
just going by our interpretation of the rules.
eV-G|K41N
eV-G|K41N
Admin

https://ev-g.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Game results, and the ugly mess that followed: Empty Re: Game results, and the ugly mess that followed:

Post  eV-G|K41N Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 pm

were now going to have rematch so text me with the times your wanting to play
eV-G|K41N
eV-G|K41N
Admin

https://ev-g.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Game results, and the ugly mess that followed: Empty Re: Game results, and the ugly mess that followed:

Post  Thrasher Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

Thats a mess alright :S

Thrasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down